Have you ever thrown a party and seen so many barely touched water bottles? I have. Way too many times. I’ve been guilty of it too, although it irks me when I see it happening. I’m so thankful I got the New Air water dispenser. As a mom in charge of everything in the home, buying all the groceries, keeping our bills in check and everything in between is all me. Having said that, going to the market with a toddler is not my idea of a good time. But I must in order to have food and water.
Before I was approached NewAir I had a discussion with my husband about us getting something to help us control the water waste happening in our home. I wasn’t thinking of a Water dispenser like this. No kidding! And then New Air contacted me about reviewing one of their products. It didn’t take long for me to say yes. It’s like they read my mind. Yes, I know what you are thinking.. water cooler? Not very attractive right? Wrong! There’s no huge 5 gallon water jug hanging on top of it. That’s already a plus in my book.
I don’t know about your family but we are water bottle drinkers here, and the amount of water bottles I had to purchase weekly to keep a healthy family that lives off of two types of water, regular and sparkling; my trips to the grocery store were becoming a little too much.
10 Reasons Why I’m loving the New Air Wat 40B Water Dispenser:
- BPA Free
- Discreet Water Compartment.
- Bottom loading makes it easy to maneuver, unit stand 41 inches high.
- Cold is just the right temperature. (39-45°F)
- Hot water dispenser, great for tea or coffee, instant noodles and more, plus has a safety feature in case smaller children try to use it. (185°F & Up)
- Energy Star approved, provides hot and cold drinking water using less energy
- It’s super quiet
- Water Waste is practically zero
- Takes up very little space
- My husband gets to do the heavy lifting in picking up those 5 gallon water jugs up and bringing them home, not me. No more lugging around packs of bottled water from the car to the house.(Although I could, I just don’t want to)
Okay, number 10 is mainly just for me, but you get the point. It’s a great little machine with a sleek design. I would definitely recommend getting one for your home or office.
Here’s a quick video review:
Head over to New Air’s website to see more, also head over to their Facebook page; it’s filled with great information on this and their other great products.
Interested in buying one for yourself? You can purchase one for $249.95 here (shipping is free) Feeling lucky? Want a chance to win one of your own? You can enter their giveaway here for a chance to win a water dispenser of your choosing.
Thank you so much for reading!
*Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
Books to Read:
1.For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker
2.The Absorbent Mind by Maria Montessori
3.Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom by Pamela Druckerman
4.Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
5.Motherhood Realized: An Inspiring Anthology for the Hardest Job You’ll Ever Love by Power of Moms