Summer is Here! Start your kiddo on Abc Mouse!!
Now is a great time for parents to get their children involved in interactive at-home learning activities. Keep their young minds active while they’re out of kindergarten or school.
ABCmouse.com is a subscription-based early learning website for children ages 2-6, providing a comprehensive and engaging curriculum to help them succeed in school.
- Help your child learn reading, phonics, and math in a fully interactive environment.
- Help your child develop a love of learning at an early age.
- Help your child gain essential learning skills that will last a lifetime.
- Build your child’s educational foundation before entering school.
- Prepare your child with these essential reading and math skills to succeed in school.
- Give your child an educational head start before entering school.
- Allow your child to learn at his or her own pace.
Abc Mouse is an awesome way for your children to learn! ABCmouse.com – Kids Ages 2-6 – Click here to get your First Month Free!
IF you do try it out, let me know.. I’d love to know how your kiddo went.
Thanks for reading!
Books To Read:
*These are affiliate links, by purchasing through the links below you help me keep up with costs associated with running a blog at no additional cost to you. Thanks in advance!
1.For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker
2.The Absorbent Mind by Maria Montessori
3.Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom by Pamela Druckerman
4.Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
5.Motherhood Realized: An Inspiring Anthology for the Hardest Job You’ll Ever Love by Power of Moms
Hey!!! You can help Young Love Mommy reach more people
by clicking on the banner below to vote for my blog!!
Thank you, YOU ROCK!